Do you feel like you could use the services of a CFO? Do you lack the resources to add one to the payroll full time? If this sounds like you, no need to worry. Part-time CFO services are just a click away.
What are the benefits to outsourcing CFO services?
• Better controls. Often, small companies lack a separation of duties. One person is performing all of the financial tasks. This is a situation that can lead to fraud and theft. Hiring a part-time CFO to perform these services gives you peace of mind and greatly reduces the risk of losses due to theft and fraud.
• Better trained staff. A Part-time CFO has the knowledge and skills to train your staff on Accounting procedures and best practices. Your staff will become more efficient, saving both time and money.
• Increased cash flow. Is your cash flow not where you want it to be? A part-time CFO can help with cash improvement programs designed for your company.
• Help with taxes. Taxes are often a difficult subject for business owners. The IRS rules are always changing. Fines and penalties can be in the thousands of dollars. Save your company the headache by allowing a part-time CFO to handle taxes for you.
• More accurate financial statements. The financial statements of many companies contain errors. A part-time CFO can prepare your financials for you. You can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that your financial statements are accurately prepared by a trained, knowledgeable professional.
Hiring a part-time CFO to handle your companies accounting needs pays for itself in the long run. You get the confidence and peace of mind that come from knowing your finances are under control. This allows you more time to focus on improving the revenues, products, and services you provide to your customers.
Contact us today to see how utilizing a part-time CFO can help you improve your operations and expenses in these areas.
B2B CFO® is the nation’s largest CFO firm providing small and mid-market business owners with CFO services on a part-time basis.
We are more than 200 CFOs with over 6,100 cumulative years of experience. No matter what your company’s issues or needs are, it is highly likely that we have already successfully handled similar situations and have worked in your industry. No accounting firm or independent CFO can match us. All this experience is available to any business owner engaged with a B2B CFO® Partner.
Feel free to forward this post to others in your network who might find the topic useful or who may be interested in learning more about working with an experienced CFO.