About Richard Nilles
Richard has 25 years of financial management and operational experience ranging from being CFO for closely held companies to senior financial management positions within large multinational organizations. Richard has worked in a variety of industries including Oil & Gas services and manufacturing, Real Estate development & property management, restaurants, financial institutions, agriculture, and retail.
Richard’s diverse industry experience allows him to quickly analyze all aspects of the business to identify problem areas and develop solutions that work. His understanding of finance and operations allows him to develop the financial systems to support the company’s operations.
Richard’s experiences include:
- Cash Management and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Strategic planning, budgeting, and p/l forecasting
- Financial and management reporting and analysis
- Treasury, banking, and debt management including debt covenant compliance
- Supplier contract negotiations
- Contract review and negotiations
- Process mapping
- Improvement of business processes
- Development of accounting policies, processes, and controls
- Cost Accounting
- Discrete, Job Cost, Average
- Implementation of accounting systems
- Oracle & SAP
- Managing relationships of outside auditors, legal, bankers, and consultants
- Risk Management
- Staff Development
- Accounting and finance operations and change management
- International Operations
Richard is a hands on manager and enjoys solving his client’s problems. He works well with employees at all levels within an organization and fosters loyalty and top performance from staff members. He is respected for his superb business skills, insight, objectivity, honesty and integrity.
- Richard holds a degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting from Texas A&M University.