About Edward Pfaff
Your Company’s Keys to Further Success are Here for You.
Would you like to see your company grow and substantially increase its value?
Do you know what your company is worth?
Do you know what would make it more attractive to a buyer?
Do you want to acquire a company, but you don’t want to make a mistake?
The immediate challenges many companies face include dramatically improving cash flow, figuring out how to grow, building the necessary infrastructure to support growth, and financing that growth.
Planning for a successful transfer starts with understanding business owners’ goals and the value of their business.
Do Entrepreneurs need a professional to help grow their business?
Edward (Ed) has a wealth of experience, with over 38 years in the finances and operations of privately-owned companies with annual revenues from start-up to $500 million. Ed’s experiences include:
- Strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Financial and management reporting, as well as analysis
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Improving profitability through revenue growth and expense control
- Managing relationships with lenders, CPAs, and government agencies
- Managing and improving treasury, banking, and the debt management functions
- Exit strategy planning and leveraged buy-outs with strategic and private equity entities
- Designing compensation and incentives to align employees with strategic objectives
- Accounting and financial staff development and change management
- Improving business processes and the structuring of an organization
- Developing of accounting policies, processes, and controls
- Managing legal and insurance risks
Ed is a valued advisor to a number of businesses and individuals in the Central Texas market from Austin to Waco and surrounding areas, where he provides the above services, which have garnered respect for his integrity and honesty in improving the lives of the clients he serves.
Ed began to build his pedigree working for two of the top CPA firms, KPMG and D&T. In addition, while working for corporate America internationally, he used his German and Spanish language skills to the benefit of those he served. Ed uses his unique experiences to increase his clients’ sales and profits and guides turnarounds in struggling companies. He has experience in a host of industries including various manufacturers, technology, business services, food, and chemical.
Ed holds a BBA-Accounting from Kent State University, a Masters of Taxation from the University of Akron, and earned his CPA certification in the state of Ohio.
Ed and his wife Susan like living in Texas. Ed enjoys all forms of fitness through cycling, running, and physical training. For relaxation, Ed is a regular on the golf course. Ed and Susan have three children and have had a great marriage for 35 years.
Kent State University, Bachelors of Business Admin. 1980
University of Akron, Masters of Taxation, 1992
Certificates & Licenses:
CPA, State of Ohio (Inactive currently)
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
FENG (Fnancial Executives Network Group)
FEI (Financial Executive International)