Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Houston, TX and surrounding areas
Pasadena, TX CFO
32 Years of Experience
Texas A&M University
Certificates & Licenses:
American Institute of CPAs
Texas Society of CPAs
Contact Linda Hammons and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Linda offers 30 years of experience managing multi-million dollar financial operations in positions as CFO of a closely-held company to senior financial management positions within larger public and private equity-backed organizations. Committed to excellence, she is a results-oriented executive with the ability to manage continual innovations resulting in internal efficiencies and sustainable, scalable growth. She integrates operating processes with financial reporting, and achieves improved efficiencies, visibility, and business profitability, thus freeing up owners for business development.
Linda is effective at collaborating with owners and management. She is adept at seeing and developing the big picture, and evaluating potential outcomes based on projections and key assumptions. These projections, along with key historical data and metrics, help the company make informed decisions regarding their future operations—leading to growth and increasing profitability. She enjoys bringing big company reporting to small- and medium-size organizations. Her track record of mentoring and developing teams to a high level of performance challenges the status quo to drive targeted and measurable improvement while maintaining focus on customer service. These efforts help all team members understand the relationship between operational performance and financial results. She has improved financial and accounting infrastructures while instituting the processes and controls needed to protect financial integrity, mitigate risk, and maintain full regulatory compliance.
Linda has worked in a variety of industries including pharmaceutical manufacturing, industrial services, distribution, and project engineering. She is adept at working with outside legal counsel, risk managers, bankers, and auditors—working extensively with the Big 4 audit firms (PwC, E&Y, Deloitte, and KPMG).
She has a range of experience, including the following:
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Cash Management and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Treasury, Banking, Debt, and Covenant Compliance
- M&A Due Diligence
- Finance and Accounting Operations
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Internal Controls Assessment, Automation, and Improvements
- ERP Implementation
- Staff Development and Coaching
- Audit, Tax, Insurance, Employee Benefit, and Other Vendor Relationships
Linda is a licensed CPA in the state of Texas with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Texas A&M University. She is a member of the Texas Society of CPAs and Toastmasters International. She enjoys the movies, snow skiing, jet skiing, boating, traveling, and spending quality time with family, friends, and pets.