Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Houston, TX and surrounding areas
Missouri City, TX CFO
29 Years of Experience
Texas State University
Certificates & Licenses:
Certified Public Accountant - Texas
Contact Gary Fowler and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
As a results-driven executive, Gary offers 25 years of experience managing multi-million dollar financial operations, developing and executing strategic business plans, and implementing accounting processes that increase efficiency and enhance profitability. He has in-depth industry experience in real estate, property management, home building, construction and professional services.
The following are a few key things Gary can provide to help your company:
- Develop strategic business plans that provide guidance for day-to-day operational management, debt and equity financing, resource allocation and business restructuring.
- Maximize the company's growth and profitability by optimizing operational systems and employee training thereby improving efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness.
- Attract debt and equity funding as needed for start-up, emerging and cash-flow challenged companies.
Gary's areas of expertise include:
- Strategic Planning Budgeting
- Forecasting and Cash Flow Planning
- Debt and Equity Financing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Financial and Operational Process Improvements
- Human Resources/Payroll
- Staff Development
- Internal Controls Assessment and Improvements
- Risk Management
- Manage Banking & Other Vendor Relationships
- Information Technology including software implementations of: Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics (formerly Great Plains), and QuickBooks
Gary earned a Bachelor's degree in Accounting from Texas State University in 1988. He is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Texas. Gary and his wife live in Missouri City, Texas (suburb of Houston) where they remain busy raising their teenage daughter. Gary enjoys most outdoor sports including golf, beach volleyball, tennis, water skiing, swimming and snow skiing. He serves in a leadership role for his church and also volunteers in various community activities.